Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

Surprise, I dont care....there are other holy pursuits.....

No one cares about your blabbering ramblings with BBW.  I wouldn't listen to your shows if you paid me.  Jon just invested 2,000 in Bob's Aramaic Bible scholar enterprise.  I have real friends with real values.  The quality of my shows are intelligent.   I am not a low life fishing for bait.  Listen to this show and you will understand the difference.  No name calling, no ridiculing.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ernestradionetwork/2014/03/27/beaten-path-dispensationalism

Jon: "There is no one righteous, no not one."  Romans 3:10

No one was worthy to read the book.  The lamb appears who was eligible to read the book. Suddenly, everyone was happy.  Our righteousness is like filthy rags.

Jon loosely quotes Isaiah 53:5,6  5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishmentthat brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment