Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2015

I stand with the truth

I wrote a post today on a Facebook page called "I stand with Dylan Farrow" about how I felt Dylan Farrow should forgive her adoptive father for his actions that took place when she was approximately age 5 at Frog Hollow.  My main premise was that if she doesn't forgive him and continues to bad mouth, the hatred stored up inside her will continue to grow.  This is what I wrote below and she shared it with two other women's groups and twisted my words around.  I never said child molestation is trivial.  I said movie making was trivial in comparison to child molestation.

Chat Conversation Start
2 hours ago
"Forgive." Your father may be guilty but the Scripture says do not hold a grudge. Do not let the sun go down on your anger. Stop punishing him. God is the supreme judge and the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is bigger than your lingering injustice. Woody Allen should have repented but he is living in the carnal world and he will not do anything to hinder his reputation so you must face his limitations. The world knows and believes you and your mother but carrying hatred and damning him is only proof that you mother wants to continue to punish him and invoke eternal hatred towards his character. He also have done a lot of good things and Mia and Woody produced wonderful movies which is trivial in the light of child molestation. I don't think a legal court will address this matter again so I hope you can heal and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment